Brower Literary and Management
My Manuscript Wish List®
I represent Adult across multiple genres.
What I’m always looking for:
- BIPOC and queer creators
- Stories that highlight Jewish traditions
- Lived experiences
- Women’s Fiction / Book Club Fiction / Romance
What I’m NOT looking for:
- Picture books
- Board books
- Middle grade
- YA (at this time, although that can possibly change down the line)
- Mobs, spies, mafia, drug mules, military, government conspiracies, or cartel stories
- War novels
- Fantasy or sci-fi
- Novellas, Short Stories, Poetry
- Music books. No bands. (But someone playing an instrument is fine!)
- Anything historical before the 60s.
- Literary fiction
- Covid novels
- Reality show books
More specifically, I am looking for:
- LGBTQ romances (Would really really love a Bi or sapphic relationship)
- Small town romances. Something like Virgin River, Hart of Dixie, or Sweet Home Alabama. (Please note, I am not looking for books that take place in a small town UNLESS it’s a romance)
- Books that aren’t black and white. There’s so much gray to the world and I love when there’s no clear cut right or wrong. (This would mostly be found in book club fiction, ala Jodi Picoult)
- Wish fulfillment books.
- Romantic suspense
- Domestic suspense
- Psychological thrillers
- Serial killers (or children of)
- Books that feature a Jewish protagonist. I’d love to see how traditions play into the novel (but do not want the book to be about religion).
Fun facts about me:
- I was an intern on The Young and the Restless the summer before my senior year of college. I spent most of my time hanging out in dressing rooms and taking pictures on set.
- In my spare time, I am a cat sitter
- I majored in screenwriting and I spent my childhood wanting to write for soap operas.
- I wrote fanfiction for Days of our Lives, Law and Order: SVU, Castle, and The Good Wife for many many years (but never all at once).
Submissions should be emailed to email@example.com
- Send all queries to firstname.lastname@example.org with “QUERY: [Project Title/Agent Querying]” in the subject line.
- Email should include a query letter, a full synopsis, and your first chapter, pasted into the email (NO attachments please)
- All manuscripts must be completed. Please do not send queries for projects that have not yet been completed.
- Please only send a query for new manuscripts. I don’t represent manuscripts that have been self-published or published by a smaller press.
- Please send your submission through e-mail ONLY (no social media, snail mail, etc.)