Yates & Yates, LLP
My Manuscript Wish List®
Curtis is a partner at Yates & Yates, LLP, having joined the firm in 1999. He graduated cum laude from Westmont College with a degree in economics and business, and then earned a law degree from Pepperdine University where he made Law Review. A lover of ideas and books, he is passionate about taking authors from good to great. He counts it a privilege to manage the careers of New York Times bestselling authors John and Stasi Eldredge, Beth Moore, David Platt, Jennie Allen, Jefferson Bethke, Jen Hatmaker, Jon Acuff, and Katie Davis.
A former college baseball player, Curtis loves baseball and golf, March Madness, live music, frisbee on the beach, and reading the Wall Street Journal. He and his wife, Karen, have three children.
Submissions should be emailed to email@example.com
Please be aware of the genres we represent: Non-fiction, business, political, self-help, Christian living, memoir.
Please send your query letter to the above email address and include:
- A brief description of who you are, your qualifications, awards, experience, or platform.
- A compelling description of your book idea, including premise, promise, audience, hook, and felt need.
- Please do NOT send your manuscript or proposal unless a member of our team has requested you to do so.
- Please NO attachments. We will NOT open your email if it includes attachments.
- If you would like to schedule an appointment with one of our literary agents, please visit www.authorcoaching.com.